It’s so fun to see all the photos of “Buttercup Bags” that have been sent in over the last week! So I’ve put together a photo pool over at Flickr for you to put pictures of your Buttercup Bag creations. I would love it if you would add your pictures so we can all see them! [http://www.flickr.com/groups/buttercupbags/]

A number of you have already posted — very cool!
1. handmadebyalissa, 2. AFriend2, 3. summernightsmiles, 4. shastababee

Categories: buttercup bags

10 Responses to Buttercup Bag Flickr Pool

1. Chickpea says:

Hello there!

I tried to make two of those last Friday, I cut all the pieces before I realized something was terrible wrong: the pattern was very small, too small… I must have printed it all wrong. What setting should I use? I love the look and I think that my students are really excited about trying it too…
    Thanks for your help.

2. sewtakeahike says:

I love my buttercup bag! I had to make a zippered pouch and new iPhone cover once I had made my bag. Thank-you again for posting this great pattern!

3. Magpie's Mumblings says:

Thank you so much for the lovely pattern! I whipped one up out of denim this afternoon and think I will make a few more for gifts. If you’d like to see what I did, I put a pic on my blog (http://magpiesmumblings.blogspot.com)
    Cheers
    Mary Anne

4. Carson.J.Designs says:

Hi! so I posted a little blurb about this amazing pattern on my blog. Just wanted to make sure that it is ok. Really really fab job, I got so many compliments on my finished product!!

Jenny/Carsonj

5. Tiphaine says:

I made one of your buttercup bag fo my friend’s b-day and she loved it !!!! You can see it on my blog.
    www-d-un-bout-du-monde-a-l-autre.com

6. S.Dixon says:

Rae,
    Thanks for the pattern! I love it and show and give credit to you in my blog.suzydinspired.blogspot.com

7. Annie says:

i love your bag. i tried to make one and have kindof made something similar. Wanted to post the pic of it for you to see, but have no idea how to do it.

8. Kate says:

My sister wanted a little red purse for her brithday and this pattern is perfect! She wanted to make sure no one spent more than $30 on the purse and making it is far cheaper! I am making hers out of faux red leather with a crazy banana lining. I will try to send pictures when it's done.

9. Jennifer says:

Thank you Rae for this darling Buttercup Bag pattern. I made one last weekend and loved it so much that I made a zippy pouch and tissue holder/cover to go inside it. I think this is going to be the perfect Mother's Day gift for my 83 year old mother. I stylin' bag yet light for her to carry. THANK YOU! I credited your design and blog on my blog posting and you can see it HERE

10. Erin Joelle says:

I loved this bag! I made one in a faux brown tooled leather with a black liner and it was so gorgeous that I made another one with pink lining with matching embroidery on the band! super cute, and I know just what everyone is getting for Christmas! Thanks so much!