1. Boy Backpacks, 2. Toddler backpack-4, 3. DSC_0763, 4. For My Mother (for Betsy, Brigid and Me), 5. DSC_0376, 6. Toddler Backpack (Made by Rae pattern), 7. backpack, 8. Airplane Backpack, 9. Toddler Backpack, 10. Snail back pack, 11. BackpackSide, 12. babym backpack back, 13. Toddler backpack, 14. Groovy guitars, 15. backpack, view 3, 16. Toddler Backpack

All of these adorable backpacks were made with my Toddler Backpack Sewing Pattern. Boy-friendly fabrics make these fun for boys and extra accents such as pockets, tags and applique make them even more unique!

Categories: CELEBRATE THE BOY 2011, backpack

14 Responses to Boy Backpacks!

1. Emily says:

Me thinks I need this pattern for my little men. Do you think it would work blown up for a big boy?

2. Cirque Du Bebe says:

I am SO excited to use my made-by-rae backpack pattern. Still on the hunt for echino car fabric in turqoise!!

3. ricebabies says:

Just them them all.

4. Karen says:

I love these.

5. Katie @ Hippos and Dinosaurs says:

I've made two of these now (one of them being that orangey airplane one you've featured…thank you!) and I can't wait to have an excuse to make another. Such a wonderfully easy pattern with such fantastic results.

6. Corinnea says:

It's a very fun pattern. They make great gifts, I've made three so far one for a girl and two for the boys (done in Amy Schimler fabric, featured here, thanks Rae)I'm trying to find someone else to make one for!!

7. Jenny says:

I've gotta make one of these, Levi has been asking for a backpack… and this time I will pay for the pattern, so don't even try it. :)

8. Corrie says:

Mine is on there! So exciting! (orange elephants)

9. Sascha says:

I own this pattern (of course, it's brilliant), have yet to actually make one. I bought fabric, zippers etc. to make like six of these. Ugh, where does the time go?

10. Pam says:

I love these backpacks. I may just have to make these for my two toddler grandchildren!

11. Beth says:

all that cuteness is puching me to buy this pattern to create some backpacks! My kiddos will be starting school this year, and it would be great to send them to pre-k in a stylish backpack!

12. Max California says:

Eee I still need to make this! The pattern is quite literally sitting right in front of me!

13. Rachel Ramey says:

I bought a lunch bag that’s backpack-shaped to convert to a backpack for my toddler. (She loves to be like her big sisters, and THEY have backpacks…) Any suggestions for the best way to attach straps, since the seams are already made?

14. Deana says:

Any idea (or instructions anywhere) on how to add a front zippered pocket like the one pictures above (book bag #16)?! Im dying to know and cant seem to find any info anywhere! Does the pattern include this info?