Hi friends! I’ve got a brand new fancy website at http://made-by-rae.com that you should come over and see! If you’re seeing this post, it means that you need to update your feed subscription for Made By Rae in order to keep seeing my new posts.

And look! There’s already two new posts for you to catch up with!!!

Click here to update your subscription: or http://www.made-by-rae.com/feed/ http://feeds.feedburner.com/MadeByRae (subscribes in Google Reader, Bloglines, and a number of other readers). Can’t wait to see you on the other side!

Categories: Uncategorized

9 Responses to Oh wait I’m not here anymore!

1. Chris says:

Wow. Why the switch?

2. anna says:

YAY!! exclamation point this is so truly awesome rae. loooove it!

3. Kathy says:

I keep trying to add your new feed and I keep getting the feed with the announcement that I’ve got the wrong one….Very strange.

4. Jackie says:

I’ve got Kathy’s problem too – guess I’ll see if my computer catches up with you tomorrow!

5. Rae says:

Hi Kathy and Jackie:
    Well, I just updated the feeds yesterday, so there’s a chance they need a little time. The other thing is to try both of the links I’ve put in this post; there’s a chance one of them will work. They’re both working for me, so try it again later!

6. Heather says:

Ooooooo I just stopped by the actual website (you asked so kindly) after updating my feed and it is SO NICE.

I especially like the “your photos” page, because the pools are so neat in their little rows. Everything is just cleaner in general. Good work Rae!

7. Bethany says:

My feed reader never did pick up the notification of the change. Here I’ve missed over 2 months, thinking you’d stopped posting.

8. Garnet says: