I’m so excited to present our next group of “Top Tops” for Spring Top Sewalong 2012! These tops were chosen by our Week 3 judges. Aren’t they fantastic? Please enjoy and take a minute to VOTE for your favorite using the poll below! We’ll leave the poll open for 48 hours and announce our winners for this week on Friday or Saturday! They will each receive a $30 gift certificate from one of our Spring Top Sewalong sponsors.

Did you miss the previous weeks’ winners? You can see them here:
Week 2 Top of the Tops
Week 2 Winners
Week 1 Top of the Tops
Week 1 Winners

Click on the links below each photo block to see a larger photo of each top!

A) Sara’s Flowing Floral Blouse, B) Blue Waves Blouse, C) Orange Retro Blouse

D) Gauzy summer top, E) “Voile & Silk” by Carolyn

F) Polka yoke tank top, G) Peaches and Cream Top, H) Peacock Tunic by Shanni Loves…

I) Sleeved Sorbetto by La Inglesita, J) Jasmine Teal, K) Yellow Wrap Blouse

Now it’s time to VOTE! This poll will remain open for 48 hours (closing Friday at 3 PM eastern) and please feel free to share this with others! One vote per person over 12. Toddlers and small children are too easily swayed, hee. Thanks!

If you can’t see the poll in your window, you may also click here to vote.

If your top was featured today (or on a previous post), please feel free to take a button for your blog:

The Spring Top Sewalong is still going on right now! There’s still LEETLE bit of time to enter your top (deadline to submit tops is this Sunday, 4/22 at 8 PM) and win a prize! We’ll have a fresh batch of “Top Tops” featured for one more week yet, and this week’s judges are all new, so even if you submitted a top prior to this week, it could still be selected!

Categories: Spring Top Sewalong 2012

10 Responses to Top of the Tops – Week 3!

1. Karissa says:

Aww, thanks for the feature! I’m so inspired by the pool this year, and floored to be included in this week’s group!

2. Grandma G says:

Such tough choices every week!! Beautiful tops!

3. Jess says:

It is so hard to choose! Such gorgeous tops to pick from. I’ve been sew inspired by this sew along.

4. carolyn says:

Wow! Thanks for the mention, Rae, and thanks as always for hosting this events. I’m always so inspired by what everyone makes!

5. Janica says:

Awesome Rae! I totally love Spring Tops and I look at the flickr pool ALL year for inspiration:) I love this event, so thanks for hosting!

6. Shannon says:

Oh wow I feel so honored to have been chosen as a finalist!! And this is the first top I’ve ever sewn to boot! I’m so excited and thank you so much for hosting such a great sewalong!! So many fabulous tops have been entered. Very inspiring! I’m already looking forward to next year.

7. Laura says:

Hmm, I am not able to view them in flickr, they are private? Just a heads up….but awesome work ladies.

8. Kat says:

I’m so floored to be included in the top tops this week. There are sooooo many fabulous and creative tops in the pool I’m in awe of! Thank you.

9. Aletta says:

What a beautiful tops! It is hard to choose!