Edited: This post was originally entitled “Snow White makes another appearance,” in reference to the fabric used, but as Snow White doesn’t actually appear anywhere in this post, I changed the name.

This morning I decided it was time to take on another challenge. I made this Charlie Tunic with the leftover fabric from my Snow White top ages ago and she’s been refusing to wear it for weeks. There was chocolate involved. And as you can see I emerged victorious.

We are both wearing our tops today!!!

Categories: Homepage Slider, clothes for girls

13 Responses to The dwarfs make another appearance

1. Isn’t it amazing what kids will do for chocolate? Although there isn’t much I’d say no to if chocolate is involved…

Awwww…Rae and mini-Rae! So cute.

3. Karen LePage says:

You’re both so, so lovely in green and yellow!

4. angie says:

Oh I love it! I especially love her spunky little attitude!

5. Sophie says:

This fabric is such a winner. I could even see a boy wearing this print. You two look just peachy by the way ;)

6. Grandma G says:

Aww… so cute!! Yay for chocolate! Lovin’ that last picture! :)

And I had to wait till I got to my PC to comment, because it was refusing to work from my iPad again. Aargh.

7. Lou says:

You are just AWSOME! and ur lil one’s are sooo blessed to have these JEMS made from the heart by their very own MOMMY!
    Happy Best-”Job”-in-the-World Day!

8. Erika says:

LOVE IT! I actually bought the same fabrics with the idea that I would make a Charlie dress out of them for my 3 year old. Now that I see how awesome it looks I will have to get started :)

9. beth lehman says:

love it!

10. Kelly Costas says:

You guys are too cute and I love that fabric. My daughter went through a phase like that where she wouldn’t wear anything I made, but thankfully it didn’t last long….now she gets mad at me if I am making something and it’s not for her!

11. chiara says:

This shirt and the fabric it is made of are just lovely, and you look like twins!
    How cute!