Almost everything you ever wanted to know about me can be found in an interview on luvinthemommyhood. Shannon puts together some really neat interviews of mommybloggers called “moms in the mommyhood” that the voyeur in me finds oh-so-fascinating and this month she’s got one of me.
- how I both love and hate blogging (oops, did I really say that…ack)
- my strong opinions about menswear (bring back the puffy shirt!)
- what I don’t do around the house
- what is probably the cutest picture ever of my kids
- a picture of MR RAE
- a slightly embarrassing shot of my sewing room (honestly it’s usually even more messy than that)
By the way, Shannon put all that together while at the same time taking deep cleansing breaths through her Braxton-Hicks contractions. Now that’s what I call dedication. Me on the other hand…well let’s just say that weeks before Clementine arrived last summer I was “on maternity leave” (code for: too lazy/large to blog). She’s going to have that baby any day now, very exciting! Thanks so much Shannon!!!