Today I’m wrapping up the Sidewalk Showcase, an online showcase featuring my Sidewalk knits collection for Cloud9 Fabrics, with a few more fantastic makes from some of my favorite makers online!
Meredith over at Olivia Jane Handcrafted made such sweet coordinating Bus Stop outfits for her two older kids. This is just one of the three adorable garments she made — check out her blog for the others. This guy is slaying me with his cheeks. Adorbs.
And just in case you missed my recent Sidewalk posts, I made undies for Hugo...
and posted my Prize Garden Isla Dress:
Looking for more Sidewalk knits inspiration?
- Check my first two Sidewalk Showcase Roundups: #1 and #2
- See what everyone’s making with the #sidewalkfabric tag on Instagram
- View the full Sidewalk knits collection over at Cloud9’s website
- Visit this post for a list of shops that carry Sidewalk
- See all of the Sidewalk projects I’ve posted here on the blog
Thanks for following along with our Sidewalk tour! Are you excited to make something fun with these knits?