These pants feature a rear panel with lots of room for diapered bottoms! They are designed to fit over cloth diapers but work great over disposable diapers too. Variations include a ruffled rear panel and fold-over cuffs.
This item is featured in the following blog posts:
- Fanfare for Baby!
- Bringing back big butt baby pants
- Baby Boy Quilt + Pants
- Goodbye Big Butt
- Big Butt Baby Pant outtake
- Pimp those baby pants!
- Big Butt Baby Pant Trickiness
- Chambray Baby Pants for Baby C
- Big Butt Baby Pants Sewing Pattern!
- Anyone feel like making a pair of baby pants tonight?
- Hope you don’t mind if I babble a little
- Coming soon…
- Back to work *sigh*
- Daisy Romper and Bonnet from Thrifted Sheet
- Bunny Ruffle Capris
- 3/4 yard woven fabric (2/3 yard needed for 6-12 months; 1/2 yard needed for 0-3 and 3-6 month sizes)
- 1/2″ elastic for waistband
- marking pen
- safety pin or bodkin
- Optional: 1/4 yard of contrasting fabric for rear panel and cuff
This pattern comes in a range of six sizes: 0-3 months / 3-6 months / 6-12 months / 12-18 months / 18-24 months / 2T