The Flashback Tee is the perfect not-too-tight, but definitely fitted, kids’ tee with lots of customization possibilities! The easy-to-follow instructions cover three neck finishes and two hem finishes. Available in two size ranges: 12 mos – 5T, and 6-14.
This item is featured in the following blog posts:
- Do you need a serger?
- Navy striped Flashback tee
- Flashback Tee for Hugo
- Hugo’s Pencil Shirt and Fleece Parsley Pants
- Monaluna Flashback with skirt
- Sidewalk Flashback Tees
- Fall clothes for Hugo
- Striped Flashback Tee for Hugo
- Knit Dresses for Clementine
- KCW: Twirl Skirt and Tee for Clementine
- Show Your Stripes turtleneck
- Little Bit of Color Hoodie How-To
- Whale Dress from Flashback Tee pattern
- Weekend Flickr Flashbacks!
- Exhibit 6: Striped Flashback Tee with puff sleeve
- Puff-sleeve flashback tee + tutorial
- Flashback Skinny Tee for BIG KIDS is here!!
- Short-sleeved Flashback Tee!
- KCWC Flashback Tee alert!
- More flashback tees for my kiddos
- Flashback Skinny Tee Sewing Pattern is here!
- Knit fabric (see yardage chart below for amounts)
- Knit fabric for neck and cuffs (see yardage chart below for amounts)
- Stretch or ballpoint needle for sewing machine
- Optional: walking foot and/or double needle for machine
- Optional: serger
Recommended fabrics: Main fabric: knits such as jersey, interlock, or 1×1 rib knit. For neck and cuffs: rib knit or jersey with at least 50% stretch.
Sizes & Finished Measurements
This pattern is available in two size ranges, 12 month – 5T (baby/toddler) and 6-14 (kid).