The Geranium Dress is a sweet and incredibly versatile dress pattern that includes two views. View A features flutter sleeves, a gathered skirt (top or dress length), with an optional notched neckline and an optional patch pocket. View B features faux cap sleeves, a pleated skirt (top or dress length) with side-seam pockets for sizes 18-24 months and up, and an optional cutout neckline. Both views feature a lined bodice for a lovely finished effect.
The Geranium Expansion Pack is an add-on for the original Geranium sewing pattern. Multiply your Geranium options with “GXP!”
This item is featured in the following blog posts:
- Geranium XP Fall Tour Round, part 2
- Geranium XP Fall Tour Roundup, part 1
- Fancy Dress for Clementine
- Geranium Expansion Pack: Tester Versions
- Geranium Expansion Pack: the zipper
- Geranium Expansion Pack: the neck bow
- Geranium Expansion Pack: the sash
- Geranium Expansion Pack: the hem band
- Geranium Expansion Pack: the bodice extension
- Geranium Expansion Pack: the collar
- Geranium Expansion Pack: the gathered sleeve
- Geranium Expansion Pack: the fitted sleeve
- Geranium Expansion Pack is here!
- Get Ready…
- Ice Cream Birthday Dress for Clementine
- Geranium Dress Sewing Pattern is now in print!
- Kitty Geranium Dress with sleeves
- Mochi Geranium Dress for Stylo
- Pink Dotted Geranium for Clementine
- Geranium Dresses!
- Geranium Dress Pattern in sizes 6-12 is here!
- Coming Soon: Geranium Dress in Larger Sizes!
- Final Pair
- Taking flight
- Motif Madness
- Tsuru and Geranium
- flickr roundup: geraniums are blooming!
- Adding Trim to the Geranium Dress
- Free! Little Geranium Dress Pattern
- Geranium Dress Sewing Pattern is here!
- Birthday Dress
- Voile Dress with Mini-Poms and some pattern updates
- Woven fabric (see yardage chart below)
- Lightweight fusible interfacing
- 3 buttons or snaps for back closure
- Coordinating thread
Sizes and Finished Measurements
This pattern is available in two size ranges, newborn – 5T (baby/toddler) and 6-12 (kid).