Jade is a fitted boatneck tee for knit fabrics. The pattern features a curved hem and two necklines to help you customize your tee: a classic boat neckline or a unique ballet-style neckline with scoop front and back. Choose from four different sleeve lengths including short, elbow, ¾-length, and long to create versions of Jade for every season. This comfortable design is quick and easy to sew and the perfect layering piece to add to your wardrobe. Jade looks fantastic paired with a Cleo skirt or Luna pants!
This item is featured in the following blog posts:
- Heather Grey Jade Tee
- Rose Jade + Isla Maxi Dress
- Your Jade Tees!
- Grid Jade + Isla Dress
- How to sew a Jade + Isla dress
- Sewing Jade: Combining the boat + ballet necklines
- Sewing Jade: knit fabric inspiration
- Sewing Jade: let’s talk about fit
- Jade Tester Roundup
- Jade is here!
- Do you need a serger?
- Pattern Preview: Get ready for Jade!
- Rae’s Quick Guide to Knit Fabric
- Flamingo Boatneck Tee
Yardage and Materials
• knit fabric
• 1⁄4 yd lightweight fusible tricot interfacing (recommended; see resources section, below)
• knit stay tape (optional, View A only)
• polyester thread
• twin needle (optional)
Here are some sources for tricot interfacing: