Josephine View A
- tunic length
- fuller bracelet length sleeves with elastic at cuff
- belt (optional)
Josephine View B
- blouse length
- bracelet length sleeves with cuff
- elastic casing in back
Josephine View C
- blouse length
- sleeveless armholes with bias binding
- center front slit
- side vents
A versatile pleated blouse or tunic for woven fabrics, Josephine will become a staple garment for all seasons!
This item is featured in the following blog posts:
- Josephine with Tassel Ties
- Luna Pant photo shoot
- Josephine Fall Roundup
- Frock Frock
- Josephine with sleeves, BABY.
- Josephine Blouse with release tucks
- Summer is for Josephines and Rubies
- Josephine Tester Roundup
- Josephine Sewing Pattern is here!
- Am giant festive candy cane
- Pale Pink Josephine Top
- Josephine in Yellow Double Gauze
- Fall Pattern Preview: Josephine!
- Woven fabric (see yardage chart below for amounts)
- 1/2 yard 1/4″ elastic (View A, elastic cuff option only)
- 1/2 yard 3/8″ elastic (View B only)
- Coordinating thread
Recommended fabrics: woven cotton and linen blend fabrics such as voile, rayon challis, shot cotton, shirting, double gauze, lawn, and broadcloth. You may want to check out my post on garment fabrics here.
Sizes and Finished Measurements
This pattern comes in a range of six women’s sizes, from XS through XXL, with two bodice pieces included for each size: one has an A/B cup bust dart, and the other has a C/D cup bust dart. This allows for a great fit for many shapes and sizes!! Refer to the charts below to find your size, and choose to make the A/B or C/D depending on your bra cup size.