1. rainbow hoodie with buttons!, 2. _1MG_12746, 3. Baby Boy Rag Quilt, 4. Everybody Loves A Yeti, 5. 90 min baby muscle tee, 6. Play Waders, 7. fleecy monkey, 8. 90 min t.shirt with mushrooms, 9. Upcycled Sweater Hobby Horse, 10. Rainbow of BatBaby Hats2, 11. animal undies!, 12. yellow pants 2, 13. The Man-bag, 14. wood robot attack, 15. bsj-3, 16. New favorite pattern, 17. Trousers for FB in Red Letter Day by Lizzy House, 18. Fondant Fishies, 19. Acoustic | 6/12 mo, 20. 7934_175787839049_693789049_3841964_2085476_n, 21. tooth officer, 22. toilet paper tube wild things, 23. boyshirts, 24. robot coat handmade, 25. project linus quilt

In the next couple of days I’d really like to do a “Costume Edition” of the mosaic, so if you have a costume you’ve made for a boy that you’d like to share (for Halloween or maybe a birthday or just for fun), put it in the pool so I can try and include it if possible.

Categories: CELEBRATE THE BOY

14 Responses to Still more awesomeness

1. Cutzi says:

It doesn't look like your link for the rainbow hoodie with buttons is working – would love to know where to get the pattern for that.

2. Megan says:

Thanks for including my pic in your collage (the "puma" hoodie)! I love the costume collection idea, too. There are so many in the pool already, it is going to be fun looking through them all. This month of Celebrate the Boy on the blogs and in the photo pool has given me so much inspiration, thank you!!!!

3. Rae says:

Thanks for the heads-up Cutzi, it's been repaired.

And HOLY COW, I say "Hey people let's see some costumes in the pool" and WHAM there they are…

4. Cerise says:

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for doing the Boy month…I just found out I'm expecting boy #2!!

5. dana says:

cute cute cute.
    Great stuff everyone!

6. Amy says:

have you seen Riley Blake's boy lines? They make me want a son!

Check out the ALL STARS and WANNA BE A COWBOY!!

7. MaryAnne says:

I have really enjoyed this series – it's given me all sorts of ideas of things I can make for my little boy who is sandwiched between two girls.

I don't have a flickr account, but here's an uglydoll-inspired softie I made for my son yesterday:

I'm definitely looking forward to your costume series – my son needs non-princess dress-up clothes!

8. cakeclothingco.com says:

Thank you for the shout-out! I've truly enjoyed Celebrate the Boy! SO much great info and inspiration for us Mamas of boys. Many thanks to you and Dana!

xo
    Lindsey

9. Catarina says:

Thank you for celebrating the boy. As a mom of a 4 year-old prince I'm loving this month and visiting your blogs.

I've already put 2 costumes I made in your pool.

Regards,
    Catarina

my blog:http://asminhascosturas-cat.blogspot.com/
    (portuguese, sorry…)

10. Becky says:

Where can I find the pattern for #20 … the elephant pillow?
    Thanks!

11. Rae says:

Becky:
    These are reader-submitted pics, so you need to follow the links and ask the person who posted it on flickr…good luck!

12. Valerie says:

Woohoo! I slaved over my boy's costume this past Halloween, so you'd better believe I jumped at the chance to throw it in your pool of pics. (It's the adorable owl costume…) Can't wait to see all the costumes posted!

13. Wendy says:

Oh my, I love that little elephant.

14. Bree says:

Little Carpenter Apron tutorial and pics over at my blog: http://www.meandmy2guys.blogspot.com

Bree