I love looking at the Celebrate the Boy photo pool. I lose hours looking around at all the great stuff you guys are making for the boys in your life. After last week’s dragon slipper tutorial and this week’s monsters I started looking for some monsters and dinosaurs and dragons in the pool. Here’s just a few favorites:

1. 1, 2. Perched above the rocky shore, 3. Monster Snow Hat, 4. Monster Baby, Ottobre 1/10, #6, 5. Tissue Monster, 6. dragon sweater, 7. Yo Gabba Gabba Inspired Fleece Appliqués – Muno, 8. Transformers Pillow Tee Monster, 9. IMG_5105, 10. dragon wings, 11. yellow tee shirt, 12. monster art tote, (tutorial was featured right here on Monday!) 13. sock monster – dragon (XL), 14. Winter Dino Hat, 15. Pipoooo dentinho, 16. Fiery Dragon

We’ll have more roundups coming soon!

Categories: CELEBRATE THE BOY 2011, roundup

6 Responses to Roundup: Creature Feature!

1. Chris says:

So many cute ideas! Thank you for all the efforts you and Dana have put into Celebrate the Boy.

2. Shana says:

Oh I just love them all. Blaze adores monsters and these give me so many ideas.

3. Sharon says:

Yay! I love monsters, thanks for including mine :)

4. Emily says:

Um, I love all of these, but am particularly impressed with the sock dragon in the bottom row. Wow!

Thanks for including my hat! :)

5. feelincrafty says:

WooooWho! Thanks for including my dragon wings! These are some really cool projects. I'm going to have to post this on my blog as well. blushing….

6. Madame Parfait says:

*^_^* Thank you!

I loved checking out all these monsters!