I can’t believe it’s the end of the week already! It’s time again to show you my favorites from the Celebrate the BOY photo pool. You guys have been BUSY sewing for your boys! I’m so encouraged by all of the interesting and colorful items I am seeing here. We have come a long way from Boring when it comes to sewing for boys, am I right or am I right? I am always partial to bright colors and interesting prints, and this year I’m falling hard for the whale trend. Here’s a few I’ve picked out, and Dana’s doing the same today on MADE so we can see her favorites too (and how much overlap there is or isn’t between the two of us, haha!).
Check out this little phone top, the ties, the whales! And the little reversible raincoat in the second row is really amazing. The other side is blue and just as cute. I want one of the plai
BOTTOM ROW:  9. bermuda, 10. Broekje, 11. Sock Dog!, 12. Cowboyhemd
More whales, love that little cowboy bib, and lots of sweet shorts:

TOP ROW: 1. DSCN1891, 2. imperfect shorts, 3. Untitled, 4. 2011-06-04 13-18-45_0002wm,
MIDDLE ROW: 5. Toothy Tote image for pattern cover, 6. Untitled, 7. Kid Shorts, 8. Khaki pants,
BOTTOM ROW: 9. duck bucket hat, 10. sailboat top blue stripe, 11. LINED, 12. board shorts

Some great applique embellishments here and fantastic graphic prints:

TOP ROW:1. Haul It! Pants, 2. Elias, 3. slabben, 4. pyjama #2,
MIDDLE ROW: 5. Airplane shirt 1, 6. Untitled, 7. size 128, 8. Untitled,
BOTTOM ROW: 9. Toddler Backpack Vroom, 10. fancy pants, 11. faux bois fox bib, 12. Peuterpak

And beautiful boy quilts! These oranges and blues are really fantastic:

1. Baby quilt, 2. Vintage Winnie the Pooh Quilt, 3. Baby quilt, 4. Thomas’ Fish Quilt

This roundup is part of the Celebrate the SUMMER Boy series! You can go here to see all of the posts from Rae in one place, and here to see all of Dana’s posts.
Categories: CELEBRATE THE BOY 2011

9 Responses to Your photos!

1. Terra's Treasures says:

Thanks so much for posting my cowboy bib! I have an Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/terrastreasures1

Thanks!

2. Wendi says:

Thanks so much for including my Toothy Tote in your round-up. It makes me proud to be in such fabulous company!

3. Clover says:

Thank you for featuring my elephant shorts!!! It motivates me to keep posting what I sew. Thanks for all your hard work. Blogging isnt for sissies:-)

4. Twins Squared says:

Woohoo! Thanks for featuring my boys' madras kids shorts! This has been such a fun mini celebrate the boy week! Thanks!

5. DomesticatedMama says:

Thank you SOOO much for including my orange striped whale shirt! I love celebrate the boy weeks! Keep them coming :)

yay, thanks for including my little fox bib! you and dana do have a lot of the same projects included! it was a really fun impromtu boy week, thanks for co-coordinating it.

7. Erin @ Two More Seconds says:

How fun to see my fun little Easter ties for my boys in your round up! Thanks for the link love :]

8. Jessica says:

Woohoo! Thanks for featuring 2 of my shirts!!

I love the fox bib and that marine quilt is amaaaaazing.

If anyone wants to make the airplane search you can get the templates here:

9. boomie says:

You both seem to have a preference for "Made in Belgium"! My heart jumped when I saw my Elias-shirt here, thanks for including it!