I’m loving all the new Charlie Tunics and Dresses that have appeared in the photo pool lately. Here are just a few of my favorites! Seriously, this Minnie Mouse is killing me:

1. charlie tunic dress, 2. Tula Pink tunic 2, 3. Evelyn as Minnie Mouse, 4. Subject Charlie Tunic

1. sewing september 025, 2. Sz 4 Charlie Tunic ELM_6065, 3. Untitled, 4. DSC_0109.jpg

1. Charli(z)e Tunic, 2. Charlie Tunic (3), 3. new beach clothes, 4. Gingham Charlie tunic

In other news…

NEW CHARLIE POOL! I realized that we didn’t have a dedicated Charlie photo pool yet (oops) so I thought I would remedy that situation, stat. Now you don’t have any excuses not to share your great Charlie photos! It’s here: www.flickr.com/groups/charlietunics

NEW BACKPACK PATTERN! The new version of the toddler backpack pattern is now available in the pattern shop. You can see the changes I’ve made and learn what to do if you purchased the older version of the pattern but still want the updates right here.

CHARLIE DRESS? I am just now starting on the Charlie Dress pattern pieces *looks sheepish. ducks*. Everyone who emails me about this wants to know: a) when will it be ready? and b) how much will it cost? I don’t have answers to either question yet, but I do know that it will most likely be sold as an add-on pack to the original pattern. If there were two of me it would already be available. Hope that helps?

HANDMADE CHARLOTTE AT ANTHRO: I’m so excited for my friend Rachel at Handmade Charlotte! We met in person a few weeks ago at the Weekend Sewing Workshop in NY and she is a supercool individual and so much fun in person. Anthropologie is currently selling her mini-collection of children’s garments and it is super-cute (pictured above and below). LOVE that peacock coat. Anyone who has ever made handmade garments to sell knows how completely amazing this is. Congratulations Rachel!!!

Categories: Uncategorized

7 Responses to Another Dip in the Photo Pool: Charlieeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1. Wendy says:

Amazing collection of Charlie tunics/dresses (thanks for showing mine, by the way :) ) I think the Charli(z)e Tunic–it is gorgeous in those Anna Maria voiles!

2. Katherine says:

I have my own Charley, so I especially love your Charlie patterns! What adorable examples. And I love Anthro too, so this post really made me smile!! Thanks for sharing!

3. Venus says:

Weeee!!! Thank you for sharing my tunic, Rae!!!!

4. Rebecca says:

Lovely collection of Charlie Tunic’s it truly shows how versatile your pattern is :D Thanks for showing my version I feel really honoured :)
    If you need a tester for the Charlie Dress, I would love to help, I was going to have a go at one anyway. I was thinking puffy short sleeves or gathered long sleeves :)

5. Melanie says:

I love the minnie mouse outfit!

6. Robyn says:

I love my little Minnie girl too :) Thanks for sharing my photo and project! BTW, your patterns are amazing (like I have to tell you that ^_^), I love using them and creating with them.

7. Susan says:

Ok, everybody – 1, 2, 3: “Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!”