I’m so excited to present our first batch of “Top Tops” for Spring Top Sewalong 2012! These tops were chosen by our Week 1 judges. Aren’t they lovely? Please enjoy and take a minute to VOTE for your favorite using the poll below! We’ll leave the poll open for 48 hours and announce our winners for this week on Friday! They will each receive a $30 gift certificate from one of our Spring Top Sewalong sponsors.

Click on the links below each photo block to see a larger photo of each top!

A. Jenny’s Simplicity 2365, B. The Autumn Parading Top, C. Naii top spring rae

D. Stripey Spring Top, E. Wiksten Tova top for the Spring Top Sew Along, F. Sodalite blue top by Amy

G. Becky’s Simplicity 2455, H. A birdy top for spring I. Simple White Pleats Top

J. Pink Pony Pussy Bow Blouse, K. Yellow Bow Top

L. Rays of Sunshine Top, M. Wiksten Tova in AMH Little Folks voile

Now it’s time to VOTE! This poll will remain open for 48 hours (closing Friday at 12 noon eastern) and please feel free to share this with others! One vote per person over 12. Toddlers and small children are too easily swayed, hee. Thanks!

If you can’t see the poll in your window, you may also click here to vote.

If your top was featured today (or on a previous post), please feel free to take a button for your blog:

The Spring Top Sewalong is still going on right now! There’s still time to enter your top (ends 4/22 at 8 PM) and win a prize! We’ll have a fresh batch of “Top Tops” featured each week for three more weeks yet, and next week’s judges are all new, so even if you submitted a top prior to this week, it could still be selected!

Categories: Spring Top Sewalong 2012

15 Responses to Top of the Tops – Week 1!

1. Nina says:

The link to Flickr for photo D is broken…

2. Kristie says:

Wow. Thank you for selecting my top. I’m one of the disadvantaged. No blog, no twitter. It’s an honor though!
    – Kristie, top E

I don’t think you’re at a disadvantage at all Kristie; there’s so many people who vote that it really doesn’t matter if you have a blog or twitter. :)
      Lovely top!!

3. kerry says:

Thrilled to bits to be up there with such a lovely selection!

4. Ruby says:

All the tops are so great, I’m so honored to be up there! Thanks Rae for inspiring some selfish sewing!

5. Christie says:

Voted! Great choices!

6. Janelle says:

It was hard to vote! So many lovely tops. Janelle

7. Andrea says:

This is so fun. I’m honored to be in the Top of the Week 1 Tops among such talent! All of these deserve a win because they’re just so great.

8. Jenny says:

Thanks for making me a finalist. So much fun to show off the things we’ve made!

9. Justine says:

Thanks for featuring my top Rae! Thanks for putting on the sew a long. Its a fun way to see some new projects and blogs.

10. pat says:

Love Love Love E’s top. Thanks for entering !!

11. Nancy says:

Oh my gosh how do you choose just one, they all have done an amazing job and should win! Well done ladies!!

12. LaPantigana says: