I’m so excited to present our final group of “Top Tops” for Spring Top Sewalong 2012! These tops were chosen by our Week 4 judges. Aren’t they fantastic? Please enjoy and take a minute to VOTE for your favorite using the poll below! We’ll leave the poll open for 48 hours and announce our winners for this week on Friday or Saturday! They will each receive a $30 gift certificate from one of our Spring Top Sewalong sponsors.

Did you miss the previous weeks’ winners? You can see them here:
Week 3 Winners
Week 3 Top of the Tops
Week 2 Top of the Tops
Week 2 Winners
Week 1 Top of the Tops
Week 1 Winners

Click on the links below each photo block to see a larger photo of each top!

A) Monika’s Vogue 8727, B) Bright Stripes by Sabra, C) Playing with Pleats

D) Happy dots, E) Gray and White Striped Alabama Chanin Tunic, F) Ruched Mama Top

G) Crystal’s New Look 6940, H) Bow Back by Jacqueline, I) The “triple C” top by Tiffany

J) Tova by Jeni, K) Top with drawstring waist, L) blue-eyed girl top

M) Wiksten Tank, N) Pretty Bow Top, O) Comfy Cotton Kimono

P) Embroidered Tova, Q) Boyfriend Top, R) Dorie’s Simplicity 3835

OK, now it’s time to VOTE! This poll will remain open for 48 hours (closing Friday at 1 PM Eastern). Please feel free to share this with others. One vote per person over 12. Toddlers and small children are too easily swayed, hee. Thanks!

If you can’t see the poll in your window, you may also click here to vote.

If your top was featured today (or on a previous post), please feel free to take a button for your blog:

I’ve re-opened the Spring Top Sewalong Pool for anyone who would like to add more tops this spring, so feel free to keep them coming. I feel strongly that Selfish Sewing should happen ALL YEAR LONG!

Now I’m off to pack for NYC…flying there today for Heather Ross’ Fabric Design Workshop (and did you see her new Prints book is available for pre-order??), am so excited. Have a great week everyone!!

Categories: Spring Top Sewalong 2012

6 Responses to Top of the Tops – Week 4!

1. Erin M. says:

I want to vote for more than one!!

2. Nina says:

How exciting! Stiff competition, I must say!

3. Kathy L. says:

Ugh! I love these tops so much that I almost just closed my eyes and clicked. I’m not sure how I’m supposed to pick just one. :-) Great job ladies, all of you are very talented!

4. Caila says:

Eeeek!!! How exciting; my top is up there! Thanks so much, Rae, and all the judges. And what a beautiful collection of tops. Great job, everybody!

5. Max says:

That was fun!

6. angie says:

so many great tops! Love them all! I’ve been too busy sewing for the littles to get anything in for myself…maybe next time.