more pictures of this dress here

and of course, I did take some mini washi + mama washi pics (still to come)!

Categories: clothes for girls

20 Responses to mini washi in action

oh yes. yes that is very cute. looks like she likes the pockets as much as Em does. :)

2. Katie says:

She is such a doll in it. What a sweet little smile. :) You are such a pro.

P.S. Look at you blogging twice in one day? Now who’s so on top of it?! :)

3. Laura says:

I love your mini version almost as much as the original! They are both adorable! Great job!

4. Nancy says:

Adorable!

5. kris says:

oh this is so sweet!!! this right here makes me hope the baby in my belly is a girl so i can sew this!! i am so excited for matching outfits pics!!

6. Jacinta says:

The Mini Me Washi is just perfect…. I want to see the pics of the two of you together! Fantastic.

7. Adrianna says:

A mini washi in washi? Well played, Rae, well played.

8. Karen C. says:

This is the best! She is so cute! I don’t know how you are able to make so many cute clothes for your kids without worrying about them getting dirty or ruined!

9. Lisa says:

That’s so cute I can hardly stand it. Way to go on the dress!

10. Shannan says:

You absolutely need to make a mini Washi dress pattern. i would buy it in a heartbeat.
    The adult Washi would make me look pregnant but I would love to make one for my daughter!

11. gail says:

utterly fabulous.

12. Elaine says:

love that pic that just barely captures her smile. the dress turned out so well on her and i can’t wait to see the mommy and c pictures!

13. Caroline says:

Soooooooooooooooo cute. I’m completely crazy about it.

14. Janey Millar says:

Gorgeous! Please tell me you are making a pattern! Please, pretty please. Love those pockets!

15. Libby says:

I just want to add that I would happily purchase this pattern should you decide to make it available. Just saying.

It’s utterly adorable.

16. Yzobela says:

It is fabulous! I’m so happy that she loves it!

17. Melissa says:

So adorable!!!!!!!! We need a mother daughter photo soon! …also pretty pretty please on a daughter mini washi pattern! Not too mini though, I need a size 7! Washi dress looks cute for all ages I think!