The Washi Expansion Pack is a PDF SUPPLEMENT to the original Washi Dress pattern (which is currently available in six women’s sizes, in both PDF and print) and will allow you to make a number of new Washi variations using a combination of original pattern pieces and new expansion pack pattern pieces.
This item is featured in the following blog posts:
- Jess makes: Lawn Washi with a Bow
- Super fun facings trick
- Jess’ Boatneck Washi Maxi Dress + how to
- Observer Maxi Dress
- Feather Washi Dress
- Wear Your Washi Contest Winners!
- Happy Birthday, Dear Washi
- Get ready to parrrrtay.
- Washi Maxi with bias binding
- Converting Washi to a nursing top
- Washi Dress Expansion Pack is Here!
- Another Washi Dress with a big bow
- Bird Dress with pointed collar and sleeve
- Pink Washi top with a little bow
- Summer Washi roundup
- Tsuru Washi with a bow
- Washi Dress Sewing Pattern is now in print!
- Tutorial + Pattern: Long Sleeve for Washi Dress
- mini washi + mama washi
- Printed Washi Dress patterns: an experiment
- Time for Tea Dress
- Washi Maxi Dress Tutorial
- Washi Dress Bodice Lining Video Tutorials
- And the hair…
- How I take photos of myself
- Summersville Washi Tunic
- Purple Washi Dress by Karen
- Aqua Double Gauze Washi Dress
- Washi Sewing Pattern PDF is here!
- Washi Maxi Dress in pink voile
- Aqua Washi Tunic
- Foxes, Moonrise Kingdom, and Washi
- Orange Washi with white pom-poms
- Washi Dress
Each view requires different yardage and notions. Please refer to this blog post for a complete materials list for each view.