This adorable tunic features a gathered neckline, swingy ease, a comfortable fit, and looks fantastic with jeans or leggings! The elastic neckline and sleeves can be taken out as your child grows. Pierrot can be sewn entirely with a sewing machine; no serger necessary.
This item is featured in the following blog posts:
- Pierrot and Moon Pants for Stylo
- Styled by Clementine
- On the Ninth Day of Christmas [NOW CLOSED]
- Pomegranate Pierrot with shirring
- Exhibit 1: Washi Pierrot + Turquoise Cords
- Sewing with Ribbons
- Pierrot with a very Big Bow
- Here it is! Pierrot Tunic PDF Sewing Pattern
- Pierrot Testing
- Oh yes I did.
- Brace yourself for the cute: Plaid Pierrot
- I couldn’t help myself (another Pierrot Dress)
- Pierrot Dress for Clementine
- Woven fabric (see yardage chart below for amounts)
- Elastic (1/4″ or 3/8″ wide, for neckline)
- Optional: prepackaged 1/2″ single-fold bias tape (or instructions for cutting your own included in pattern)
Sizes included: 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T*
*The 5T tunic can be easily lengthened to make a size 6 or 7 (maybe even 8??). Instructions for lengthening the pattern are included, but because we have not tested these sizes, please be aware that you will need to determine how much length to add based on other well-fitting garments in your child’s wardrobe.