Gemma is a comfortable and flattering pullover tank with a shirttail hem and options for a high or low neckline. A quick and simple project, sewing this top is a great way to learn garment-sewing basics. Included are nine women’s sizes with two different front bodice pieces to fit either A/B or C/D cup sizes. Gemma will quickly become a favorite for your summer wardrobe and for all-season layering!
Seam Finishes Appendix (free download)
This item is featured in the following blog posts:
- How to crop the Gemma tank
- Bird’s Eye View Gemma + Cleo
- Lace Easter Dress
- Gingham Gemma
- Staystitching is Important
- Bias Binding Tutorials
- Gemma…as a DRESS!
- Jess’ Rayon Gemma Top
- Bias Binding Tutorial (french method)
- Bias Binding Tutorial (topstitch method)
- Bias Binding Tutorial (traditional method)
- Linen Gemma with Yellow Binding
- Gemma Sewing Pattern is HERE!
- Gemma Photoshoot
- Gemma in Zephyr rayon
- Gemma Yardage and Fabric Recommendations
- Chambray Gemma Tank
- Coming soon…Gemma Tank!
- Woven fabric (see recommendations and yardage chart below).
- Coordinating thread
lightweight woven fabrics such as voile, rayon challis, shot cotton, shirting, double gauze, lawn, broadcloth, and chambray.